Andrea snagged this recipe from her Mom, and it might be a Looney-Spoons recipe originally. It’s pork tenderloin with maple syrup. Sure, there’s other stuff in it, but those are the two flavours that pop. Totally awesome.
|Type of meal||Genre||Difficulty|
|Dinner, Main, Pork||General||Easy|
Total: 1h 50m
- 1.5 lbs / 680 g pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 2 tsp grated orange peel/zest
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (sodium-reduced)
- 2 tbsp Ketchup (sodium-reduced)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1.5 tsp curry powder
- 1.5 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Trim the pork (1.5 lb / 680 g) of all visible fat.