I wanted to come up with a definitive “personal” nachos recipe. After canvassing multiple people and various recipes, we considered multiple variations, but this was the winning combo for our family. Surprisingly, the hardest choice may well have been which brand and style of tortilla chips to use.
|Type of meal||Genre||Difficulty|
|Snack, Appetizer, Chicken||Tex Mex||Easy|
- 2 cups boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 2 tbsp taco or pico salsa seasoning
- 1 bag Tostitos Restaurant-Style Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese.