I wanted to come up with a definitive “personal” nachos recipe. After canvassing multiple people and various recipes, we considered multiple variations, but this was the winning combo for our family. Surprisingly, the hardest choice may well have been which brand and style of tortilla chips to use.
- Type of Meal: Dinner / Snack
- Genre: Quick and easy
- Difficulty: Easy
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preparation time: 10-30 minutes
- Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- Rating: 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
- Dice the boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 cups).
- Dice the green onions (1/4 cup).
- Slice and then dice the red bell peppers (2).