Some time back, I had the idea that I would blog like crazy as I got ready for a french test. When I merged my two websites, I found this stored in the drafts. I don’t even remember writing it!
|GENERAL FRENCH REVIEW
|E. Useful vocabulary
- Déposer — to drop something or someone off somewhere (Je dépose mon enfant a l’ecole);
- Porter — to wear something, to carry something somewhere, or to support something;
- Apporter — to take something with you;
- Tableau blanc, tableau d’affichage — white board, notice board
- Bureau/espace à aires ouvertes — open air office
- Cubicle — cubique? cubicule? poste de travail modulaire?
|M. Oral Exam, Part 1
- Popular topics for the intro: Simple questions (méteo,…) or descriptions (mon trajet,…)
|O. Oral Exam, Part 3
- Popular topics for the third area: